Big Data and AI Collide with the Legal and Policy Ecosystem
This discussion will be moderated by FiscalNote’s Chief Business Officer, Dave Curran, with co-leaders from Paul Hastings and other industry insiders. Helping lead the discussion will be Robert Silvers, former US Assistant Secretary for Cyber Policy and Dr. Vlad Eidelman, a technologist focused on the intersection of Big Data and AI and the legal ecosystem.
Underfunded and siloed functions, coupled with outdated technologies and processes, cannot keep pace with regulatory and reputational threats. Legal, regulatory, compliance and government affairs teams are dealing with an unprecedented number of complex issues which need to be dealt with more efficiently, with fewer people, and under much higher level of scrutiny. How are we supposed to deal with these seismic shifts?
We will gather an intimate group (35 to 40) of your senior peers and subject-matter and industry experts for a real-world, off-the-record conversation focusing on:
- AI Revolution, Are You Ready For It? – How do legal, compliance, and government affairs professionals keep up with the unprecedented challenges posed by big data, privacy breaches, and social media?
- Best Practices for AI Governance – How do you keep pace with the volume and velocity of data & analytics? How can you be a more strategic partner and business enabler?
- 21st Century Solutions for the 21st Century Problems – How do in-house executives adapt to the new world order and move from reactive to strategic, with enhanced linkages to an organization’s business mandates?
- Are the Robots Going to Take Our Jobs? – Learn from your peers about how they are using expert systems and other forms of artificial intelligence to put actionable answers and advice at clients fingertips.
- Prove It – How do you track, measure, and monitor your progress against the ever-expanding list of demands?
Join our breakfast roundtable on November 12, 2019 to share your perspectives, network with peers, and learn best practices from experts. No presentations or pitches, just a genuine, off the record conversation.