Modern Challenges Collide with Traditional Public Policy, Legal, Compliance & Risk Functions
Moderated by FiscalNote’s Dave Curran with co-leaders from Microsoft, The Economist, Dentons and other industry insiders.
In-house professionals and their external partners are struggling to keep up with the unprecedented challenges posed by Sustainability, ESG, Cyber, Big Data and other societal shifts.
Underfunded and siloed functions, coupled with outdated technologies and processes, cannot keep pace with regulatory and reputational threats.
We will gather an intimate group (25 to 30) of your senior peers and subject-matter and industry experts for a real-world, off-the-record conversation focusing on:
- How in-house executives need to adapt to the new world order and move from reactive to strategic, with enhanced linkages to an organization’s business mandates.
- How you keep pace with the volume and velocity of data & analytics and be a more strategic partner and business enabler.
- How you operationalize the “Super Law” brought about by CSR and Sustainability best practices and continue to focus not only on what is legal, but on broader public commitments.
- How your role needs to evolve to handle demands related to automation, virtual workforces and employees and other stakeholders?
- Best practices for partnering with outside service and technology providers.
- How you track, measure and monitor your progress against the ever-expanding listof demands.Join our breakfast roundtable on the 10th September 2019 to share your perspectives, network with peers and learn best practices from experts. No presentations or pitches, just a genuine, off the record conversation.Limited seating available. Please rsvp to Annie Xiao at email@example.com.