Modern Challenges Collide with Traditional Public Policy, Legal, Compliance & Risk Functions
Moderated by FiscalNote’s Dave Curran with co-leaders from DaVita, Dentons, Her Justice, TransPerfect, and
other industry insiders.
In-house professionals and their external partners are struggling to keep up with the unprecedented
challenges posed by Sustainability, ESG, #MeToo, Cyber, Big Data and other societal shifts. How do the Legal
and Risk ecosystems catch up with the Superlaw — obligations that can have an impact legally and
reputationally, without stemming from an external legal mandate.
We will gather an intimate group (35 to 40) of your senior peers and subject-matter and industry experts for a
real-world, off-the-record conversation focusing on:
- How in-house executives need to adapt to the new world order and move from reactive to strategic, with enhanced linkages to an organization’s business mandates.
- How lawyers and other executives can foster sustainable work environments, proactively tackling #MeToo issues by digging at the roots of diversity and inclusion, gender inequity/discrimination, pay disparity, and control dynamics.
- How traditional in-house organizations need to deal with NGOs, public interest groups and the like who own the microphone and are forcing change.
- How you operationalize the “Superlaw” brought about by CSR and Sustainability best practices and continue to focus not only on what is legal, but on broader public commitments.
- How you keep pace with the volume and velocity of data & analytics and be a more strategic partner and business enabler.
- How you track, measure and monitor your progress against the ever-expanding list of demands.
Join our breakfast roundtable on January 16, 2020 to share your perspectives, network with peers and learn best practices from experts. No presentations or pitches, just a genuine, off the record conversation.
Please plan to arrive no later than 8:15 a.m. as the discussion will begin promptly at 8:30 a.m.
To learn more about this opportunity, please fill out a Contact Us Form.