Webinar: Looking at Trade and Economic Opportunities in Asia
The coronavirus crisis has exacerbated tensions between the United States and China, with implications for the rest of Asia. Industry leaders are now trying to understand how to navigate the challenging business environment in Asia, as well as where to find new opportunities in the near future.
On Wednesday, July 1 at 2:00 p.m. ET, we’re hosting a webinar with three experts to discuss recent economic and security developments involving the United States and Asia, including:
- What does the future of trade and commerce look like in Asia?
- How does the U.S.-China relationship impact other countries in Asia?
- Where should companies look for business opportunities in the region?
- Ambassador Craig Allen, President, US-China Business Council
- Alex Feldman, Chairman, President & CEO, US-ASEAN Business Council
- Meredith Miller, Senior Vice President of East Asia Pacific, Albright Stonebridge Group
- Chris Lu, Senior Advisor at FiscalNote, Former Deputy Secretary of Labor (Moderator)
Please fill out a contact us form if you are interested in attending the program.