On July 14, the FiscalNote Executive Institute launched FNEI Reads, a thought leadership reading program that invites senior executives to read a book together and then participate in a virtual discussion with the author. Our first book was “Learning From Tomorrow: Using Strategic Foresight to Prepare for the Next Big Disruption” by Bart Édes. Bart is a policy analyst who focuses on developing Asian economies, international development, innovation, social policies, cross-border trade, and transformative trends reshaping the world. Bart joined FNEI to answer questions about his book; watch this video to glean key findings.
Home » FNEI Reads: 7/14 Discussion with Bart Édes
#MeToo 3M Advocacy Airbnb airbus Albemarle Artificial Intelligence AstraZeneca China Coca-Cola community Corporate COVID-19 Cybersecurity Data employees Extended Producer Responsibility FiscalNote FNEI Insights Gen Z Government Relations Health Hispanic Heritage Month Hispanic Lobbyists Association John Deere Kimberly-Clark Legal mental health Millennial pandemic Patricia Villarreal Tamez Policy Monintoring Private-Public Partnerships Product Stewardship Regulations retention ServiceNow Shell Stakeholder Management Stericycle thought leadership Vaccine Mandates work culture Workforce Year in review
- Are Companies Doing Enough to Create Community? What’s Changed, and What’s Needed?
- FNEI’s 2021: A Year of Growth, Staying Nimble, and Strengthening Community
- NEW: FNEI (Re)Boot Camp for Senior Leaders
- Adding Global Affairs to Your Professional Portfolio: What You Need to Know?
- Integrating Your GA Strategy Into Your Company’s DNA