The pandemic made it clear that the private sector plays a key role in health, safety, and security — whether it is protecting employees at work or influencing the health of individuals, families, and communities through community outreach. President Biden’s COVID-19 Action Plan has also emphasized vaccine mandates as a top priority for how businesses and the economy should move forward. How are companies responding to changing priorities, obstacles, and opportunities when it comes to supporting healthy employees and communities?
Join FNEI to hear why health belongs on the ESG agenda and learn how businesses across a range of industries are taking steps to help build a healthier world.
Topics will include:
- Addressing questions in response to President Biden’s COVID-19 Action Plan and how the mandate will affect business operations and employees
- Assessing how COVID-19 raised new issues about wellness in the workplace
- Evaluating how ESG priorities have changed during the pandemic, including incorporating new priorities and responding to regulations while juggling ongoing initiatives
- Taking a closer look at companies who made community health part of their corporate responsibility story
- Alison Omens, Chief Strategy Officer, JUST Capital (Moderator)
- Piya Baptista, Associate Director, Corporate Citizenship
- Malcom Glenn, Director of Public Affairs, Better
- Brian Kropp, Group Vice President and Chief of HR Research, Gartner
- Sadiqa Banks-Holsey, Assistant General Counsel and Human Resources Consultant for Engage
- Erin Byrne, Distinguished Executive in Residence, Rutgers Institute for Corporate Social Innovation