The UN’s COP26 is set to be a landmark event in global climate policy, with many governments and policymakers focusing on “building back better” after the COVID-19 pandemic. For global companies, the decade out to 2030 will be crucial to act on climate change and to strengthen their ESG commitments. Join FNEI after COP26 is over to hear top experts’ assessments of countries’ latest plans to accelerate action towards the goals of the Paris Agreement, and benefit from their exclusive insights as you align your ESG goals.
- Isabella Bunn, Senior Advisor, Oxford Analytica (Moderator)
- Louise Koch, Director, Global Social Impact Customer Engagement, Dell Technologies
- Maureen Kline, Vice President, Public Affairs and Sustainability, Pirelli Tire North America
- Martin Chilcott, Chairman and CEO of 2degrees Ltd and Manufacture 2030
- Susanne Pederson, Director of the UNEP DTU Partnership -a UN Environment global Collaborating Centre